15 49.0138 8.38624 https://blog.inspiredbeacon.com arrow arrow 1 1 Your e-mail has been sent! A problem has occured. Please try again. NEW HOT SALE 600
v

We provide high quality products, great service and quick shipping

We provide high quality products, great service and quick shipping

“Only you can alter your reality and change the course of your destiny.” — Kaylaa T. Blackwell

Category Better LivingFood for ThoughtsInsightsLifestyleQuotes

7 Comments

• September 29, 2015 at 10:48 pm Shivani K

True True true

• September 29, 2015 at 10:59 pm Inspired Beacon

LOL 🙂 …glad you agree. Thanks for stopping by Shivani…hope you are enjoying your week so far.

• September 30, 2015 at 9:46 pm Peter Donovan

So true. It reminds me of Victor Frankl, a Jewish Holocaust survivor. That no matter how bad the situation you make your own destiny. To quote ” I understood how a man who has nothing left in this world still may know bliss, be it only for a brief moment, in the contemplation of his beloved.”

• November 12, 2015 at 6:28 am Vitaly Chernenko

It true. Real true of our life.

• November 12, 2015 at 7:32 am Inspired Beacon

Agreed :)…life is paradoxical at times…but we have what we need to steer it. Thanks for stopping by and sharing…nice meeting you :).

• November 29, 2015 at 1:42 am Janice Wald

Stumbling this one. Do you want me to introduce you in Saturday’s post as Commonsensegal?
    Janice

• November 29, 2015 at 5:49 am Inspired Beacon

Janice, glad you like this one, thank you for stumbling it :). You can formally introduce me as> Kaylaa T. Blackwell, founder of CommonSenseGal.com. If later in the same post you are ever referring to me by my moniker, you can write it as> commonsensegal said so and so and just hyperlink to my blog site. However, in the future if I begin to collaborate with you on more posts or write some guest posts for you, when you say commonsensegal, they will automatically infer that’s me…based on your previous association of my nickname with my real name…haha 🙂
      I look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with you…thanks again for asking and presenting the idea. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. All the Best.