15 49.0138 8.38624 https://blog.inspiredbeacon.com arrow arrow 1 1 Your e-mail has been sent! A problem has occured. Please try again. NEW HOT SALE 600
v

We provide high quality products, great service and quick shipping

We provide high quality products, great service and quick shipping

The Thinkers Are Dead

The Thinkers Are Dead

"Thinkers, across the Universe, I salute you." —Kaylaa T. Blackwell

“Thinkers, across the Universe, I salute you.” —Kaylaa T. Blackwell

The thinkers
Are dead you say
Respectfully I disagree
I am a thinker myself
And there are many more
Like you
Like me

But we all think uniquely
Some of us alike

Of the Anointed One
Never too blind
Or too far gone
To question
Even ourselves
As thinkers
We are not beyond reproach
For we keep an open mind
While making the world
Extraordinary.

"If your mind belong to you, stand up for your thoughts."— Kaylaa T. Blackwell

“If your mind belong to you, stand up for your thoughts.”— Kaylaa T. Blackwell

Credits: Creative Commons images courtesy of Stanley Zimney (1st image)  and Jun “D” Phan (2nd image).

———————-

If you like what you read, please feel free to Like it with a thumbs up, share or comment…thanks for stopping by and sharing :).

———————-

Kaylaa T. Blackwell is an IT Professional working @ Itron, Inc. and a student @ Southern New Hampshire University with a penchant for writing, researching and helping others resolve real world issues. She has a great interest in technology, business and psychology and how they impact each other. Learn more about her here.

Category Food for ThoughtsPoetry

10 Comments

• November 14, 2015 at 11:09 am Ron Britton

Deep calleth unto deep. I love your mind. :^ )

• November 14, 2015 at 11:12 am Inspired Beacon

Thanks Ron…looking forward to interacting with you more. Cheers to you and other great thinkers 🙂

• November 14, 2015 at 11:02 pm jacquelineobyikocha

The thinkers are not dead for we are alive. Profound prose. Well done!

• November 15, 2015 at 2:17 am Inspired Beacon

Thank you Jacqueline ☆…yes we are alive and overflowing with ideas and insight. We just need to stand up for our ideas as it reminds suppressors we are here to stay :). All the best ♡

• November 19, 2015 at 8:59 am Faraday's CandleFaraday's Candle

This is pretty deep thinking!
    It reminds me of two other bloggers you might be interested in.
    They are great writers and seem to have some things in common with you.
    Tell them we sent you.

Enjoy your day and many more.

• November 19, 2015 at 9:24 am Inspired Beacon

Thanks so much…it’s wonderful that this one resonated with you. I appreciate your recommendations and will definitely visit and let them know you told me about them :). All the best for the remaining week. Peace and Love to you☆

• December 1, 2015 at 10:40 am Afrika Bohemian

Respectfully i also disagree because you are hear…and those of us who think sometimes 🙂 love your writing

• December 1, 2015 at 4:55 pm Inspired Beacon

Thanks so much…it is wonderful that you enjoy my writing and I am happy to share it with you. Hope you have a great week. Peace and Love to you ♡ ****

• December 2, 2015 at 1:28 am Afrika Bohemian

I really do enjoy your writing, its so funny how I keep finding bits of myself in your words.