15 49.0138 8.38624 https://blog.inspiredbeacon.com arrow arrow 1 1 Your e-mail has been sent! A problem has occured. Please try again. NEW HOT SALE 600
v

We provide high quality products, great service and quick shipping

We provide high quality products, great service and quick shipping

“You may believe in someone more than they believe in themselves and can’t convince them otherwise. Sometimes that someone is you…fight with everything you have to get out of your own way. Your life depends on it.” — Kaylaa T. Blackwell

"You may believe in someone more than they believe in themselves and can't convince them otherwise. Sometimes that someone is you...fight with everything you have to get out of your own way. Your life depends on it." — Kaylaa T. Blackwell

Credits: Creative Commons image courtesy of Bernd Thaller

———————-

If you like what you read, please feel free to Like it with a thumbs up, share or comment…thanks for stopping by and sharing 🙂.

———————-

Kaylaa T. Blackwell is an IT Professional working @ Itron, Inc. and a student @ Southern New Hampshire University with a penchant for writing, researching and helping others resolve real world issues. She has a great interest in technology, business and psychology and how they impact each other. The views and opinions expressed in this article belongs to Kaylaa and do not represent the opinions of her employer. Learn more about her here.

Category Food for ThoughtsMotivationPersonal DevelopmentQuotesSelf Improvement

20 Comments

• December 15, 2015 at 11:20 am gettingthroughanxiety

A very good message. Thank you for sharing!

• December 15, 2015 at 11:51 am Inspired Beacon

It is nice to see you my friend 🙂 and I am glad you liked this one. Hope you are enjoying your week so far. Best~

• December 15, 2015 at 11:56 am gettingthroughanxiety

Thanks! I hope you’re having a good week as well. 🙂

• December 15, 2015 at 12:07 pm Inspired Beacon

Yes…thank you…it’s really busy…but still good. I am going to come see you over at your lovely blog and talk to you more about the idea you had about collaborating on a poem 🙂 a few months back. Don’t think I have forgotten…I didn’t say much about it then…because I was crazy busy. But I stored the thought in a warm place in my mind…as I usually don’t forget anything…no matter how small. I don’t know if that is a good thing or not (the not forgetting part). LOL :). Anyhow though I have always written my poems solo and this would be my first collaboration …I think it would be fun and the fact that you are quite talented…doesn’t hurt either 🙂

• December 15, 2015 at 12:22 pm gettingthroughanxiety

Aww, thank you! I’d love to still write a poem with you! I hope I can measure up to your talent! Let me know when you want to work on it.

• December 19, 2015 at 6:01 pm Inspired Beacon

I will, thanks!

• December 15, 2015 at 11:22 am gettingthroughanxiety

Reblogged this on Getting Through Anxiety and commented:
    A great reminder posted by Kaylaa from Commonsensegal.com. Please check out her blog!

• December 16, 2015 at 7:44 am Khaya Ronkainen

Very true!

• December 18, 2015 at 11:23 pm Shivani K

Good reminder. Need it more often than I had imagined!

• December 19, 2015 at 5:49 pm Inspired Beacon

Thanks Shivani! Glad you found it useful. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• January 23, 2016 at 12:51 pm Afrika Bohemian

Such a beautiful quote, i have been fighting since i realized that i am sometimes my own worst enemy…by the way i have nominated you for the Blogger Recognition award, thanks for your great writing and for this great blog. http://www.tribe53.com/?p=1691

• January 24, 2016 at 11:07 am Inspired Beacon

Really glad this one touched you and you found meaning in it. Thanks so much for the nomination 🙂 …I really appreciate it. It is also quite interesting and coincidental because I also nominated you and your wonderful blog for the Versatile Blogger Award 🙂

• January 25, 2016 at 1:32 am Afrika Bohemian

Thank you so much, I am really humbled to know such great bloggers like yourself. Love, light and much happiness…

• February 2, 2016 at 3:52 pm Robert Matthew Goldstein

Reblogged this on Art by Rob Goldstein and commented:
    This is an excellent reminder

• February 2, 2016 at 3:52 pm Robert Matthew Goldstein

Hello,

I’ve nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

You are under no obligation to accept.

To find out more about the award click here: http://wp.me/p47Ymh-3l9

Rob Goldstein

• February 2, 2016 at 3:59 pm Inspired Beacon

Thanks so much Robert…I have been nominated for quite a few and havent’s gotten a chance to accept them yet. However, I am looking forward to accepting your nomination and the others too 🙂